The Decarbonization Countdown: What’s in Store for Commercial HVAC Systems
In this 60-minute session, Kimberly Llewellyn, senior product manager for emerging markets, and Karen McGunagle, commercial sales manager, at Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US, will highlight the top sustainability changes on the horizon for commercial HVAC contractors and provide guidance as they join in on the decarbonization movement.
Attendees will walk away with actionable insight on:
- What’s next in commercial building decarbonization, how to prepare and drive revenue.
- The Inflation Reduction Act tax deductions for commercial building owners and architects and the impact it will have on demand for energy-efficient and greener equipment like all-electric heat pump HVAC systems and electric water heaters.
- The EPA’s refrigerant regulations and how variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems are stepping up to the challenge, reducing the amount of refrigerant used in commercial HVAC while still providing efficiency and comfort.
- Passive Buildings and VRF go hand in hand, learn why and review PHIUS/METUS multifamily project highlights.
- Avoiding common missteps on the road to redesigning HVAC systems for electrification.
- How one historic building in Connecticut became the first net-zero hotel in the U.S using energy-saving all-electric products and systems.
FREE to all registered AHR Expo attendees
Free Industry Sessions